Enter code RUFF-ME-UP at the checkout for free UK shipping until 2pm, Monday 19th December!
Sandalwood Shave Gel
A positively-charged gel with lubricating, soothing oils.
A positively-charged shave gel that lifts and softens your facial hair, resulting in your closest shave. Sandalwood and essential oils reduce friction, skin irritation and razor burn, yet protect and lock in essential skin moisture. Fragrance free and perfect for sensitive skin.
- Uses magnetic charge to lift stubble to give an extremely close shave
- Oils condition the face and skin for the glide of the razor blade, avoiding shave rash or irritation
- Oil and gel work to reduce unnecessary lather and therefore do not clog razor blades
- Natural extracts replace nutrients and protect post-shave
- Positive ion molecules bind to the negatively charged hair shaft and lift it, allowing the razor to glide right to the base of stubble
- Sandalwood oil lubricates the skin and is a natural antiseptic, with soothing and healing properties
- Pro-Vitamin B5 promotes tissue regeneration and protects newly exposed skin
- Witch hazel acts as an astringent to protect the skin and tackle razor burn and prevent nicks
- Deep sea salts and algae extracts, replenish nutrients and salts lost through shaving
Wet face with hot water to open pores and soften stubble. Apply a 50p-sized amount of shave gel into stubble. There should be a gentle bumping sensation where the gel is applied, as the cationic charge works to raise the hairs. We recommend shaving with or across the grain, and rinsing razor in hot water after each pass. Use hot water to rinse all gel and hair from face and repeat the above if any areas have been missed. Once satisfied, rinse face with cold water to close pores and help the gel protect the newly exposed skin. Pat face dry with a towel.