Mühle limited edition no.3 bog oak & sterling silver 3-piece silvertip badger and fusion set
Limited Edition No. 3 Sterling Silver shaving set from MÜHLE, silvertip badger, with safety razor, handle material chrome-rose gold plated metal.
- 3-part shaving set, handles of bog oak and sterling silver with chromed metal accents:
- Shaving brush with silvertip badger
- Shaving brush size L = large shaving brush head with 23 mm ring to unscrew
- 5-blade-razor, compatible with Gillette Fusion
- Stand for razor, made of metal, chrome-plated
- THE MATERIAL – BOG OAK & SILVER STERLING
Brand new in the series and also supremely elegant: EDITION No. 3. These products are completely new and yet they tell of a long distant past: They are made of the finest bog oak, an oak wood which rested airtight in bogs, swamps or on river banks for millennia, thereby acquiring a beautiful dark hue. The wood is refined with sterling silver, so that the fine indentations on its surface acquire a silvery gleam. Finally, the surface of these products is sealed in a high gloss finish, the brush and razor are now not only beautiful, but also waterproof.
- Without chrome the world would forfeit a lot of its lustre. In the finish used for our wet shaving accessories it demonstrates its best qualities: The material is corrosion-resistant, very long-lasting and has a luxurious, alluring lustre. When contrasted with this, the colours and shapes of other premium materials are shown to their very best advantage.
- THE BRUSHHEAD – SILVERTIP
Among connoisseurs, silvertip badger is regarded as the piece de resistance: Only the best, carefully selected badger hair is used for these purely handcrafted shaving brushes. The precious natural material is particularly soft and flexible.The fine, conically tapering hairs possess the ability to retain a large amount of water and produce a dense, creamy lather. Another sign of quality is the even black band running horizontally through the predominantly silvery gleaming hair. This premium product is manufactured using historical tools in an artisan procedure mastered by only a few specialists worldwide.The semi-circular shape of the brush head is created by hand when binding the brush. The fine tips therefore do not require trimming and the natural softness of the hair is retained.
- THE RAZORHEAD – GILLETTE FUSION
The latest shaving system from Gillette embraces five blades positioned one above the other as well as a precision edging blade located on the back of the cartridge. This design ensures a very close and gentle shave. Its simple and safe handling is ideal even for newcomers. The blades are available from retailers everywhere.
Out of stock